You have a fleet of several dozen or several thousand vehicles. Verlingue advises, negotiates and manages commercial motor fleet programmes for hundreds of firms in France and abroad.
Manage your motor risks effectively
Your needs / Our solutions
Put safety first by adopting an accident prevention programme for your motor risks
Whether it be your own staff or third parties, motor risks are about road safety and employers’ liability. You are looking to manage your risks, reduce them and benefit from accident prevention schemes that fit the profile of your drivers.
Find the best financial solutions to manage your vehicle budget
Motor insurance is not just a legal obligation for your organisation, it is a major financial issue. You are looking for the best insurance programmes and better control over your budget by reducing vehicle downtime and repair costs, including when returning vehicles to leasors. We have innovative financial and fleet management solutions.
Manage your fleet and monitor your claims online
Fleet management and printing of insurance certificates or green cards online; proactive approach to claims declarations; driver assistance and minimum possible downtime in the event of an incident. The management of your motor risks should be efficient and simple.
Verlingue has designed the Easy@ccess Automobile platform for its clients in order to optimise the management of their vehicle fleets and allow them to
– Consultation of the entire fleet
– Add or remove vehicles
– The edition of green cards online
– Claims management (online pre-declaration, geolocation of approved repairers, transmission of parts in real time, etc.)
– Access to key contract data
– Communication with dedicated Verlingue teams
Verlingue has developed Mobil@ccess* so you can handle motor claims
easily and independently:
– Help with filling out the agreed accident statement
– Assistance services and emergency numbers
– Pre-declaration and monitoring of claims in real time
Geolocation of the nearest approved garages, windscreen repair centres and service stations
An eco-driving module to improve reflexes, reduce the impact of driving behaviour on the environment and prevent the risk of accidents
* an application for Smartphones and tablets