On Thursday, June 30, the conference initiated by the Verlingue team in the Aix-en-Provence office and co-organized with BPI France Région Sud-Provence was held on the theme: “How to manage the new risks linked to climate change?
The event was a real success, with 40 participants from all sectors of activity and of all sizes, out of 35 registered.
This event was an opportunity to share the views of various experts:
● Camille Schneuwly, BPI climate plan coordinator, gave a picture of the evolution of climate data over the last decades.
● Christophe Caille, entrepreneur, investor, and President of the Rive Neuve Group, explained how to make the company the gas pedal of the ecological & social transition.
● Grégory Roy, Director of Key Accounts and Partnerships Verlingue, presented the consequences of climate risks on the insurance sector.
● Violaine Raybaud, Director of Development at the insurer Descartes Underwriting, explained how to control this risk, the limits of traditional insurance solutions and “new generation” parametric insurance.
● Finally, Margaux Frisque, Associate Attorney at D&A Partners, explained how to make Blockchain and energy transition coexist.
Rich and strategic topics for executives and companies, judging by the exciting exchanges that followed during the cocktail reception held after the conference.